U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Oct 28, 2020
(a) Each semiconductor rectifier system must have a nameplate of durable material affixed to the unit that meets the requirements of -
(1) Section 10.20.12 of IEEE 45-2002 (incorporated by reference; see 46 CFR 110.10-1); or
(2) Clause 8 of IEC 60092-304 (incorporated by reference; see 46 CFR 110.10-1).
(b) Each semiconductor rectifier system must have a nameplate containing the words “marine semiconductor rectifier,” and the following information:
(1) Manufacturer's name and address.
(2) Manufacturer's serial number.
(4) Rated AC volts.
(5) Rated AC amperes.
(6) Number of phases.
(8) Rated DC volts.
(9) Rated DC amperes.
(10) Ambient temperature range.
(11) Duty cycle.
(12) Cooling medium.
(c) If, on small rectifiers, the information required by paragraph (a) of this section cannot be shown because of space limitations, the nameplate must be at least large enough to contain the manufacturer's name and serial number. The remaining information must be shown on the schematic diagram.