View all text of Subjgrp 150 [§ 10.0 - § 10.47]

§ 10.4 - Loss, destruction, or mutilation of adjusted service certificate while in possession of Department of Veterans Affairs.

A new adjusted service certificate will be issued without bond in lieu of the certificate which has been lost or destroyed, or has been mutilated, defaced or damaged so as to impair its value, while in possession of the Department of Veterans Affairs.