U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: May 28, 2020
(a) Yes. You must submit notifications as provided by § 60.7.
(b) If you cease combusting solid waste but continue to operate, you must provide 30 days prior notice of the effective date of the waste-to-fuel switch, consistent with 60.2145(a). The notification must identify:
(1) The name of the owner or operator of the CISWI, the location of the source, the emissions unit(s) that will cease burning solid waste, and the date of the notice;
(2) The currently applicable subcategory under this subpart, and any 40 CFR part 63 subpart and subcategory that will be applicable after you cease combusting solid waste;
(3) The fuel(s), non-waste material(s) and solid waste(s) the CISWI is currently combusting and has combusted over the past 6 months, and the fuel(s) or non-waste materials the unit will commence combusting;
(4) The date on which you became subject to the currently applicable emission limits; and
(5) The date upon which you will cease combusting solid waste, and the date (if different) that you intend for any new requirements to become applicable (i.e., the effective date of the waste-to-fuel switch), consistent with paragraphs (b)(2) and (3) of this section.