Govregs was created as a website and a mobile app to provide easy, transparent, up-to-date, free access to the laws and regulations of the United States, expressed through the United States Code, the Code of Federal Regulations, and the U.S. Constitution. Our databases are kept synchronized with federal government servers, ensuring you have access to current information. Govregs is led by Craig Briess, a customs and international trade law attorney and former U.S. Customs & Border Protection employee.
The People Behind Govregs
Govregs is brought to you by the team behind the US Customs research services CustomsMobile. This team is led by Craig Briess, a businessman, entrepreneur, and customs and international trade law attorney.
The Services We Provide
- We provide complete and current access to all Titles of the United States Code, the Code of Federal Regulations, and the U.S. Constitution free of charge, in one centralized location;
- Full web (web) and native mobile ( Android, iOS) access;
- Unrestricted access without any user-registration requirement;
- Elevated focus on user privacy, including SSL protection to ensure your searches remain private;
- A commercial grade search engine that provides advanced features;
- Information that is up-to-date and current; and
- A truly enjoyable experience.
Govregs exists as a website and mobile app (Android, iOS), and it performs just well as a one-stop desktop website or tablet app as it does on a smartphone. Govregs data is kept synchronized with federal government servers, ensuring you have access to the most current information.
We are excited that you choose to use Govregs for direct access to the laws of the United States of America.
Feedback? Ideas? Complaints? Your opinion matters! Please contact us - we read and consider every submission.
You may contact us using the form below, or by phone at (202) 595-8998