View all text of Subjgrp 156 [§ 11.125 - § 11.130]

§ 11.130 - Where to file applications.

Application for payment of a matured certificate or a deceased veteran's certificate, accompanied by the adjusted service certificate, unless it is held in the Department of Veterans Affairs as collateral for a loan, must be forwarded to the Manager, Veterans Benefits Office, Washington, DC, 20421.