U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Apr 07, 2020
(a) The Commission will establish a docket for each market test initiated under this part, promptly publish a notice in the
(1) Describe the general nature of the proceeding;
(2) Refer to the legal authority under which the proceeding is to be conducted;
(3) Identify an officer of the Commission to represent the interests of the general public in the docket;
(4) Specify a period for public comment; and
(5) Include such other information as the Commission deems appropriate.