Subpart KKKK. Standards of Performance for Stationary Combustion Turbines
- SECTION § 60.4315 - What pollutants are regulated by this subpart?
- SECTION § 60.4320 - What emission limits must I meet for nitrogen oxides (NOX)?
- SECTION § 60.4325 - What emission limits must I meet for NOX if my turbine burns both natural gas and distillate oil (or some other combination of fuels)?
- SECTION § 60.4330 - What emission limits must I meet for sulfur dioxide (SO2?
General Compliance Requirements
- SECTION § 60.4335 - How do I demonstrate compliance for NOX if I use water or steam injection?
- SECTION § 60.4340 - How do I demonstrate continuous compliance for NOX if I do not use water or steam injection?
- SECTION § 60.4345 - What are the requirements for the continuous emission monitoring system equipment, if I choose to use this option?
- SECTION § 60.4350 - How do I use data from the continuous emission monitoring equipment to identify excess emissions?
- SECTION § 60.4355 - How do I establish and document a proper parameter monitoring plan?
- SECTION § 60.4360 - How do I determine the total sulfur content of the turbine's combustion fuel?
- SECTION § 60.4365 - How can I be exempted from monitoring the total sulfur content of the fuel?
- SECTION § 60.4370 - How often must I determine the sulfur content of the fuel?
- SECTION § 60.4375 - What reports must I submit?
- SECTION § 60.4380 - How are excess emissions and monitor downtime defined for NOX?
- SECTION § 60.4385 - How are excess emissions and monitoring downtime defined for SO2?
- SECTION § 60.4390 - What are my reporting requirements if I operate an emergency combustion turbine or a research and development turbine?
- SECTION § 60.4395 - When must I submit my reports?
- SECTION § 60.4400 - How do I conduct the initial and subsequent performance tests, regarding NOX?
- SECTION § 60.4405 - How do I perform the initial performance test if I have chosen to install a NOX-diluent CEMS?
- SECTION § 60.4410 - How do I establish a valid parameter range if I have chosen to continuously monitor parameters?
- SECTION § 60.4415 - How do I conduct the initial and subsequent performance tests for sulfur?