U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Jan 23, 2020
(a) The administrative judge shall lodge the original record with the Project Director.
(b) The record shall contain, where applicable, the following materials:
(1) A copy of the posted public notice of preliminary determination and/or hearing showing the posting certifications, the administrative judge's certificate of mailing, the posting certificates, and the Project Director's certificate of mailing.
(2) A copy of each notice served on parties in interest, with proof of mailing;
(3) The record of evidence received, including any transcript made of testimony;
(4) Data for heirship finding and family history, and data supplementary thereto;
(5) The final order determining the heirs of the decedent and the administrative judge's notices thereof; and
(6) Any other material or documents deemed relevant by the administrative judge.