Part 355. CERTIFIED PRODUCTS FOR DOGS, CATS, AND OTHER CARNIVORA; INSPECTION, CERTIFICATION, AND IDENTIFICATION AS TO CLASS, QUALITY, QUANTITY, AND CONDITION
Scope of Inspection Service
Application for Inspection, Certification, and Identification
Inauguration of Inspection
Sanitation and Facilities
- SECTION § 355.13 - Sanitation.
- SECTION § 355.14 - Facilities.
- SECTION § 355.15 - Inedible material operating and storage rooms; outer premises, docks, driveways, etc.; fly-breeding material; nuisances.
- SECTION § 355.16 - Control of flies, rats, mice, etc.
- SECTION § 355.17 - Tagging equipment “U.S. rejected.”
- SECTION § 355.18 - Drawings and specifications to be furnished.
- SECTION § 355.19 - Inspector to be informed when plant operates.
- SECTION § 355.20 - Inspector to have access to plant at all times.
- SECTION § 355.21 - Products entering inspected plants.
- SECTION § 355.22 - Designation of place of receipt of returned products.
- SECTION § 355.23 - Tagging products “U.S. retained.”
- SECTION § 355.24 - Processes to be supervised.
- SECTION § 355.25 - Canning with heat processing and hermetically sealed containers; closures; code marking; heat processing; incubation.
- SECTION § 355.26 - Samples of certified products, ingredients, etc., to be taken for examination.
- SECTION § 355.27 - Reports of violations of regulations.
Disposal of Condemned Material
Composition of Certified Products
- SECTION § 355.32 - Labeling required.
- SECTION § 355.33 - Plant number to be embossed on metal containers.
- SECTION § 355.34 - Labels, approval of, by Administrator.
- SECTION § 355.35 - Label information to be displayed on principal panel.
- SECTION § 355.36 - Obsolete labels.
- SECTION § 355.37 - Alteration or limitation of statement of certification.
Mule Meat and Animal Food, Mule Meat By-Product