- § 1791. Funding for military child care
- § 1792. Child care employees
- § 1793. Parent fees
- § 1794. Child abuse prevention and safety at facilities
- § 1795. Parent partnerships with child development centers
- § 1796. Subsidies for family home day care
- § 1797. Early childhood education program
- § 1798. Child care services and youth program services for dependents: financial assistance for providers
- § 1799. Child care services and youth program services for dependents: participation by children and youth otherwise ineligible
- § 1800. Definitions
The Secretary of Defense may use appropriated funds available for military child care purposes to provide assistance to family home day care providers so that family home day care services can be provided to members of the armed forces at a cost comparable to the cost of services provided by military child development centers. The Secretary shall prescribe regulations for the provision of such assistance.
The Secretary of Defense shall require that all military child development centers meet standards of operation necessary for accreditation by an appropriate national early childhood programs accrediting body.