- § 305301. Definitions
- § 305302. National Center for Preservation Technology and Training
- § 305303. Preservation Technology and Training Board
- § 305304. Preservation grants
- § 305305. General provisions
- § 305306. Service preservation centers and offices
To improve the use of existing Service resources, the Secretary shall fully utilize and further develop the Service preservation (including conservation) centers and regional offices. The Secretary shall improve the coordination of the centers and offices within the Service, and shall, where appropriate, coordinate their activities with the Center and with other appropriate parties.