- § 307101. World Heritage Convention
- § 307102. Effective date of regulations
- § 307103. Access to information
- § 307104. Inapplicability of division to White House, Supreme Court building, or United States Capitol
- § 307105. Attorney’s fees and costs to prevailing parties in civil actions
- § 307106. Authorization for expenditure of appropriated funds
- § 307107. Donations and bequests of money, personal property, and less than fee interests in historic property
- § 307108. Privately donated funds
Nothing in this division applies to the White House and its grounds, the Supreme Court building and its grounds, or the United States Capitol and its related buildings and grounds.
In any civil action brought in any United States district court by any interested person to enforce this division, if the person substantially prevails in the action, the court may award attorney’s fees, expert witness fees, and other costs of participating in the civil action, as the court considers reasonable.
Where appropriate, each Federal agency may expend funds appropriated for its authorized programs for the purposes of activities carried out pursuant to this division, except to the extent that appropriations legislation expressly provides otherwise.