- § 103301. Military maneuvers
- § 103302. Camps for military instruction
- § 103303. Performance of duties of commissions
- § 103304. Recovery of land withheld
- § 103305. Travel expenses incident to study of battlefields
- § 103306. Studies
To obtain practical benefits of great value to the country from the establishment of national military parks, the parks and their approaches are declared to be national fields for military maneuvers for the Regular Army or Regular Air Force and the National Guard or militia of the States. National military parks shall be opened for those purposes only in the discretion of the Secretary, and under such regulations as the Secretary may prescribe.
The duties of commissions in charge of national military parks shall be performed under the direction of the Secretary.
Mileage of officers of the Army and actual expenses of civilian employees traveling on duty in connection with the studies, surveys, and field investigations of battlefields shall be paid from the appropriations made to meet expenses for those purposes.