- § 104901. Central warehouses at System units
- § 104902. Services or other accommodations for public
- § 104903. Care, removal, and burial of indigents
- § 104904. Hire of work animals, vehicles, and equipment with or without personal services
- § 104905. Preparation of mats for reproduction of photographs
- § 104906. Protection of right of individuals to bear arms
- § 104907. Limitation on extension or establishment of national parks in Wyoming
- § 104908. Bows in parks
- § 104909. Wildlife management in parks
The Secretary may contract for services or other accommodations provided in System units for the public under contract with the Department of the Interior, as may be required in the administration of the Service, at rates approved by the Secretary for the furnishing of those services or accommodations to the Federal Government and without compliance with section 6101 of title 41.
The Secretary may provide, out of amounts appropriated for the general expenses of System units, for the temporary care and removal from a System unit of indigents, and in case of death to provide for their burial in System units not under local jurisdiction for these purposes. This section does not authorize transportation of indigents or deceased for a distance of more than 50 miles from the System unit.
The Secretary may hire, with or without personal services, work animals and animal-drawn and motor-propelled vehicles and equipment at rates to be approved by the Secretary and without compliance with section 6101 of title 41.
The Secretary shall prepare mats that may be used for the reproduction in magazines and newspapers of photographs of scenery in a System unit that, in the opinion of the Secretary, would be of interest to the people of the United States and foreign nations. The mats may be furnished, without charge and under regulations the Secretary may prescribe, to the publishers of magazines, newspapers, and any other publications that may carry photographic reproductions.
No extension or establishment of national parks in Wyoming may be undertaken except by express authorization of Congress.