Subpart C. Bank Securities and Securities-Related Activities
- § 208.30 - Authority, purpose, and scope.
- § 208.31 - State member banks as transfer agents.
- § 208.32 - Notice of disciplinary sanctions imposed by registered clearing agency.
- § 208.33 - Application for stay or review of disciplinary sanctions imposed by registered clearing agency.
- § 208.34 - Recordkeeping and confirmation of certain securities transactions effected by State member banks.
- § 208.35 - Qualification requirements for transactions in certain securities. [Reserved]
- § 208.36 - Reporting requirements for State member banks subject to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- § 208.37 - Government securities sales practices.