Subpart C. Disclosure of CFPB Information in Connection with Legal Proceedings
- § 1070.30 - Purpose and scope; definitions.
- § 1070.31 - Service of subpoenas, court orders, and other demands for CFPB information or action.
- § 1070.32 - Testimony and production of documents prohibited unless approved by the General Counsel.
- § 1070.33 - Procedure when testimony or production of documents is sought; general.
- § 1070.34 - Procedure when response to demand is required prior to receiving instructions.
- § 1070.35 - Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 1070.36 - Considerations in determining whether the CFPB will comply with a demand or request.
- § 1070.37 - Prohibition on providing expert or opinion testimony.