Part 1008. S.A.F.E. MORTGAGE LICENSING ACT - STATE COMPLIANCE AND BUREAU REGISTRATION SYSTEM (REGULATION H)
- § 1008.1 - Purpose.
- § 1008.3 - Confidentiality of information.
- SUBPART A [§ 1008.20 - § 1008.23] - General
- SUBPART B [§ 1008.101 - § 1008.115] - Determination of State Compliance With the S.A.F.E. Act
- SUBPART C [§ 1008.201 - § 1008.205] - The Bureau's Loan Originator Licensing System and Nationwide Mortgage Licensing and Registry System
- SUBPART D [§ 1008.301 - § 1008.309] - Minimum Requirements for Administration of the NMLSR
- SUBPART E [§ 1008.401 - § 1008.405] - Enforcement of the Bureau's Licensing System
- SUBPART 0 -
- Appendix A to Part 1008 - Examples of Mortgage Loan Originator Activities
- Appendix B to Part 1008 - Engaging in the Business of a Loan Originator: Commercial Context and Habitualness
- Appendix C to Part 1008 - Independent Contractors and Loan Processor and Underwriter Activities That Require a State Mortgage Loan Originator License
- Appendix D to Part 1008 - Attorneys: Circumstances That Require a State Mortgage Loan Originator License