Part 11. PACKING AND STAMPING; MARKING
Packing and Stamping
- SECTION § 11.1 - Cigars, cigarettes, medicinal preparations, and perfumery.
- SECTION § 11.2 - Manufactured tobacco.
- SECTION § 11.2a - Release from Customs custody without payment of tax on cigars, cigarettes and cigarette papers and tubes.
- SECTION § 11.3 - Package and notice requirements for cigars and cigarettes; package requirements for cigarette papers and tubes.
- SECTION § 11.5 - [Reserved]
- SECTION § 11.6 - Distilled spirits, wines, and malt liquors in bulk.
- SECTION § 11.7 - Distilled spirits and other alcoholic beverages imported in bottles and similar containers; regulations of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
- SECTION § 11.9 - Special marking on certain articles.
- SECTION § 11.12 - Labeling of wool products to indicate fiber content.
- SECTION § 11.12a - Labeling of fur products to indicate composition.
- SECTION § 11.12b - Labeling textile fiber products.
- SECTION § 11.13 - False designations of origin and false descriptions; false marking of articles of gold or silver.