Subpart G. Filing of Applications and Other Forms
- SECTION § 404.610 - What makes an application a claim for benefits?
- SECTION § 404.611 - How do I file an application for Social Security benefits?
- SECTION § 404.612 - Who may sign an application.
- SECTION § 404.613 - Evidence of authority to sign an application for another.
- SECTION § 404.614 - When an application or other form is considered filed.
- SECTION § 404.615 - Claimant must be alive when an application is filed.
- SECTION § 404.617 - Pilot program for photographic identification of disability benefit applicants in designated geographic areas.
Effective Filing Period of Application
- SECTION § 404.620 - Filing before the first month you meet the requirements for benefits.
- SECTION § 404.621 - What happens if I file after the first month I meet the requirements for benefits?
- SECTION § 404.622 - Limiting an application.
- SECTION § 404.623 - Am I required to file for all benefits if I am eligible for old-age and husband's or wife's benefits?
Filing Date Based on Written Statement
Deemed Filing Date Based on Misinformation
Withdrawal of Application