View all text of Subjgrp 187 [§ 404.1512 - § 404.1518]

§ 404.1515 - Where and how to submit evidence.

You may give us evidence about your impairment at any of our offices or at the office of any State agency authorized to make disability determinations. You may also give evidence to one of our employees authorized to accept evidence at another place. For more information about this, see subpart H of this part.