Subjgrp 192. Evaluation of Disability
- § 404.1520 - Evaluation of disability in general.
- § 404.1520a - Evaluation of mental impairments.
- § 404.1520b - How we consider evidence.
- § 404.1520c - How we consider and articulate medical opinions and prior administrative medical findings for claims filed on or after March 27, 2017.
- § 404.1521 - Establishing that you have a medically determinable impairment(s).
- § 404.1522 - What we mean by an impairment(s) that is not severe.
- § 404.1523 - Multiple impairments.