Subjgrp 198. Blindness
- § 404.1581 - Meaning of blindness as defined in the law.
- § 404.1582 - A period of disability based on blindness.
- § 404.1583 - How we determine disability for blind persons who are age 55 or older.
- § 404.1584 - Evaluation of work activity of blind people.
- § 404.1585 - Trial work period for persons age 55 or older who are blind.
- § 404.1586 - Why and when we will stop your cash benefits.
- § 404.1587 - Circumstances under which we may suspend and terminate your benefits before we make a determination.