Subpart J. Subpart J—Determinations and the Administrative Review Process
Introduction, Definitions, and Initial Determinations
- SECTION § 408.1000 - What is this subpart about?
- SECTION § 408.1001 - Definitions.
- SECTION § 408.1002 - What is an initial determination?
- SECTION § 408.1003 - Which administrative actions are initial determinations?
- SECTION § 408.1004 - Which administrative actions are not initial determinations?
- SECTION § 408.1005 - Will we mail you a notice of the initial determination?
- SECTION § 408.1006 - What is the effect of an initial determination?
- SECTION § 408.1007 - What is reconsideration?
- SECTION § 408.1009 - How do you request reconsideration?
- SECTION § 408.1011 - How do we determine whether you had good cause for missing the deadline to request review?
- SECTION § 408.1013 - What are the methods for reconsideration?
- SECTION § 408.1014 - What procedures apply if you request reconsideration of an initial determination on your application for SVB?
- SECTION § 408.1015 - What procedures apply if you request reconsideration of an initial determination that results in suspension, reduction, or termination of your SVB?
- SECTION § 408.1016 - What happens if you request a conference?
- SECTION § 408.1020 - How do we make our reconsidered determination?
- SECTION § 408.1021 - How does the reconsidered determination affect you?
- SECTION § 408.1022 - How will we notify you of our reconsidered determination?
Expedited Appeals Process
Hearing Before an Administrative Law Judge
Administrative Law Judge Hearing Procedures
Appeals Council Review
Court Remand Cases
Reopening and Revising Determinations and Decisions