U.S. Code of Federal Regulations

Regulations most recently checked for updates: Feb 17, 2020

§ 209.12 - Certificates of service months and compensation.

(a) Each year the Board shall provide each employee who performed compensated service in the preceding calendar year a certificate of service months and compensation. This certificate is the employee's record of the service and compensation credited to his or her account at the Board. An employee who for any reason does not receive a certificate may obtain one from the nearest Board district office or may write the Board for one.

(b) By April 1 of each year each employer shall provide the Board the current address of each employee for whom it had reported compensation. This requirement shall not apply in the case of an employee for whom the employer had previously provided an address.

(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control number 3220-0194) [63 FR 32613, June 15, 1998]