U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Feb 17, 2020
(a) The Board may request employers to submit adjustments to correct employee accounts when:
(1) Errors are detected in processing employers' annual report;
(2) An employee shows that the amount of service or compensation reported by the employer to the employee's account was not correct; or
(3) An employee shows that he or she should have been credited with service and compensation for a period for which the employer reported no service and compensation.
(b) Employers may submit adjustment reports to:
(1) Correct service and compensation previously reported; and
(2) Report service and compensation that was omitted from a previous report.
(c) Employers submitting adjustment reports covering pay for time lost as an employee shall report this compensation as provided for in § 211.3 of this chapter. Adjustment reports may be submitted to the Board each month.