U.S. Code of Federal Regulations

Regulations most recently checked for updates: Feb 17, 2020

§ 209.9 - Employers' adjustment reports.

(a) The Board may request employers to submit adjustments to correct employee accounts when:

(1) Errors are detected in processing employers' annual report;

(2) An employee shows that the amount of service or compensation reported by the employer to the employee's account was not correct; or

(3) An employee shows that he or she should have been credited with service and compensation for a period for which the employer reported no service and compensation.

(b) Employers may submit adjustment reports to:

(1) Correct service and compensation previously reported; and

(2) Report service and compensation that was omitted from a previous report.

(c) Employers submitting adjustment reports covering pay for time lost as an employee shall report this compensation as provided for in § 211.3 of this chapter. Adjustment reports may be submitted to the Board each month.

(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control number 3220-0008) [49 FR 46729, Nov. 28, 1984. Redesignated and amended at 63 FR 32613, June 15, 1998]