Part 1304. RECORDS AND REPORTS OF REGISTRANTS
- SECTION § 1304.01 - Scope of part 1304.
- SECTION § 1304.02 - Definitions.
- SECTION § 1304.03 - Persons required to keep records and file reports.
- SECTION § 1304.04 - Maintenance of records and inventories.
- SECTION § 1304.05 - Records of authorized central fill pharmacies and retail pharmacies.
- SECTION § 1304.06 - Records and reports for electronic prescriptions.
- SECTION § 1304.21 - General requirements for continuing records.
- SECTION § 1304.22 - Records for manufacturers, distributors, dispensers, researchers, importers, exporters, registrants that reverse distribute, and collectors.
- SECTION § 1304.23 - Records for chemical analysts.
- SECTION § 1304.24 - Records for maintenance treatment programs and detoxification treatment programs.
- SECTION § 1304.25 - Records for treatment programs that compound narcotics for treatment programs and other locations.
- SECTION § 1304.26 - Additional recordkeeping requirements applicable to drug products containing gamma-hydroxybutyric acid.
- SECTION § 1304.40 - Notification by online pharmacies.
- SECTION § 1304.45 - Internet Web site disclosure requirements.
- SECTION § 1304.50 - Disclosure requirements for Web sites of nonpharmacy practitioners that dispense controlled substances by means of the Internet.
- SECTION § 1304.55 - Reports by online pharmacies.