Subpart C. Subpart C—Amount of the Bond
- § 2580.412–11 - Statutory provision.
- § 2580.412–12 - Relationship of determining the amount of the bond to “handling”.
- § 2580.412–13 - The meaning of “funds” in determining the amount of the bond.
- § 2580.412–14 - Determining the amount of funds “handled” during the preceding reporting year.
- § 2580.412–15 - Procedures to be used for estimating the amount of funds to be “handled” during the current reporting year in those cases where there is no preceding reporting year.
- § 2580.412–16 - Amount of bond required in given types of bonds or where more than one plan is insured in the same bond.
- § 2580.412–17 - Bonds over $500,000.