Part 2200. NONPROCUREMENT DEBARMENT AND SUSPENSION
- § 2200.10 - What does this part do?
- § 2200.20 - Does this part apply to me?
- § 2200.30 - What policies and procedures must I follow?
- § 2200.137 - Who in the Corporation for National and Community Service may grant an exception to let an excluded person participate in a covered transaction?
- § 2200.220 - What contracts and subcontracts, in addition to those listed in 2 CFR 180.220, are covered transactions?
- § 2200.332 - What methods must I use to pass requirements down to participants at lower tiers with whom I intend to do business?
- § 2200.437 - What method do I use to communicate to a participant the requirements described in the OMB guidance at 2 CFR 180.435?