View all text of Subpart A [§ 1208.1 - § 1208.17]

§ 1208.16 - How to appeal a contracting officer's decision that you receive.

If you receive a contracting officer's decision, you may:

(a) Appeal that decision to the Board of Contract Appeals in the Office of Hearings and Appeals, Office of the Secretary, in accordance with the procedures provided in 43 CFR part 4, subpart C; or

(b) File an action in the United States Court of Federal Claims.

[64 FR 26251, May 13, 1999]