U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Aug 13, 2020
(a) When the ALJ receives the complaint and answer, the ALJ shall promptly serve a notice of hearing upon the defendant and the agency representative in the manner prescribed by § 16.8.
(b) Such notice shall include -
(1) The tentative time and place, and the nature of the hearing;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(3) The matters of fact and law to be asserted;
(4) A description of the procedures for the conduct of the hearing;
(5) The names, addresses, and telephone numbers of the representatives of the Government and of the defendant, if any; and
(6) Such other matters as the ALJ deems appropriate.