Subpart B. Burial Benefits
Burial Benefits: General
Burial Benefits: Allowances & Expenses Paid by VA
- SECTION § 3.1704 - Burial allowance based on service-connected death.
- SECTION § 3.1705 - Burial allowance based on non-service-connected death.
- SECTION § 3.1706 - Burial allowance for a veteran who died while hospitalized by VA.
- SECTION § 3.1707 - Plot or interment allowances for burial in a State veterans cemetery or other cemetery.
- SECTION § 3.1708 - Burial of a veteran whose remains are unclaimed.
- SECTION § 3.1709 - Transportation expenses for burial in a national cemetery.
Burial Benefits: Other
- SECTION § 3.1710 - Escheat (payment of burial benefits to an estate with no heirs).
- SECTION § 3.1711 - Effect of contributions by government, public, or private organizations.
- SECTION § 3.1712 - Effect of forfeiture on payment of burial benefits.
- SECTION § 3.1713 - Eligibility based on status before 1958.