Part 136. GUIDELINES ESTABLISHING TEST PROCEDURES FOR THE ANALYSIS OF POLLUTANTS
- § 136.1 - Applicability.
- § 136.2 - Definitions.
- § 136.3 - Identification of test procedures.
- § 136.4 - Application for and approval of alternate test procedures for nationwide use.
- § 136.5 - Approval of alternate test procedures for limited use.
- § 136.6 - Method modifications and analytical requirements.
- § 136.7 - Quality assurance and quality control.
- Appendix A to Part 136 - Methods for Organic Chemical Analysis of Municipal and Industrial Wastewater
- Appendix B to Part 136 - Definition and Procedure for the Determination of the Method Detection Limit - Revision 2
- Appendix C to Part 136 - Determination of Metals and Trace Elements in Water and Wastes by Inductively Coupled Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometry Method 200.7
- Appendix D to Part 136 - Precision and Recovery Statements for Methods for Measuring Metals