Subpart EEEE. Standards of Performance for Other Solid Waste Incineration Units for Which Construction is Commenced After December 9, 2004, or for Which Modification or Reconstruction is Commenced on or After June 16, 2006
- SECTION § 60.2885 - Does this subpart apply to my incineration unit?
- SECTION § 60.2886 - What is a new incineration unit?
- SECTION § 60.2887 - What combustion units are excluded from this subpart?
- SECTION § 60.2888 - Are air curtain incinerators regulated under this subpart?
- SECTION § 60.2889 - Who implements and enforces this subpart?
- SECTION § 60.2890 - How are these new source performance standards structured?
- SECTION § 60.2891 - Do all components of these new source performance standards apply at the same time?
Preconstruction Siting Analysis
Waste Management Plan
Operator Training and Qualification
- SECTION § 60.2905 - What are the operator training and qualification requirements?
- SECTION § 60.2906 - When must the operator training course be completed?
- SECTION § 60.2907 - How do I obtain my operator qualification?
- SECTION § 60.2908 - How do I maintain my operator qualification?
- SECTION § 60.2909 - How do I renew my lapsed operator qualification?
- SECTION § 60.2910 - What site-specific documentation is required?
- SECTION § 60.2911 - What if all the qualified operators are temporarily not accessible?
Emission Limitations and Operating Limits
- SECTION § 60.2915 - What emission limitations must I meet and by when?
- SECTION § 60.2916 - What operating limits must I meet and by when?
- SECTION § 60.2917 - What if I do not use a wet scrubber to comply with the emission limitations?
- SECTION § 60.2918 - What happens during periods of startup, shutdown, and malfunction?
Initial Compliance Requirements
Continuous Compliance Requirements
- SECTION § 60.2932 - How do I demonstrate continuous compliance with the emission limitations and the operating limits?
- SECTION § 60.2933 - By what date must I conduct the annual performance test?
- SECTION § 60.2934 - May I conduct performance testing less often?
- SECTION § 60.2935 - May I conduct a repeat performance test to establish new operating limits?
- SECTION § 60.2939 - What continuous emission monitoring systems must I install?
- SECTION § 60.2940 - How do I make sure my continuous emission monitoring systems are operating correctly?
- SECTION § 60.2941 - What is my schedule for evaluating continuous emission monitoring systems?
- SECTION § 60.2942 - What is the minimum amount of monitoring data I must collect with my continuous emission monitoring systems, and is the data collection requirement enforceable?
- SECTION § 60.2943 - How do I convert my 1-hour arithmetic averages into the appropriate averaging times and units?
- SECTION § 60.2944 - What operating parameter monitoring equipment must I install, and what operating parameters must I monitor?
- SECTION § 60.2945 - Is there a minimum amount of operating parameter monitoring data I must obtain?
Recordkeeping and Reporting
- SECTION § 60.2949 - What records must I keep?
- SECTION § 60.2950 - Where and in what format must I keep my records?
- SECTION § 60.2951 - What reports must I submit?
- SECTION § 60.2952 - What must I submit prior to commencing construction?
- SECTION § 60.2953 - What information must I submit prior to initial startup?
- SECTION § 60.2954 - What information must I submit following my initial performance test?
- SECTION § 60.2955 - When must I submit my annual report?
- SECTION § 60.2956 - What information must I include in my annual report?
- SECTION § 60.2957 - What else must I report if I have a deviation from the operating limits or the emission limitations?
- SECTION § 60.2958 - What must I include in the deviation report?
- SECTION § 60.2959 - What else must I report if I have a deviation from the requirement to have a qualified operator accessible?
- SECTION § 60.2960 - Are there any other notifications or reports that I must submit?
- SECTION § 60.2961 - In what form can I submit my reports?
- SECTION § 60.2962 - Can reporting dates be changed?
Title V Operating Permits
Temporary-Use Incinerators and Air Curtain Incinerators Used in Disaster Recovery
Air Curtain Incinerators That Burn Only Wood Waste, Clean Lumber, and Yard Waste
- SECTION § 60.2970 - What is an air curtain incinerator?
- SECTION § 60.2971 - What are the emission limitations for air curtain incinerators that burn only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- SECTION § 60.2972 - How must I monitor opacity for air curtain incinerators that burn only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- SECTION § 60.2973 - What are the recordkeeping and reporting requirements for air curtain incinerators that burn only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- SECTION § 60.2974 - Am I required to apply for and obtain a title V operating permit for my air curtain incinerator that burns only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- Table 1 to Subpart EEEE of Part 60 - Emission Limitations
- Table 2 to Subpart EEEE of Part 60 - Operating Limits for Incinerators and Wet Scrubbers
- Table 3 to Subpart EEEE of Part 60 - Requirements for Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Table 4 to Subpart EEEE of Part 60 - Summary of Reporting Requirements