Subpart UUUUa. Emission Guidelines for Greenhouse Gas Emissions From Existing Electric Utility Generating Units
- SECTION § 60.5700a - What is the purpose of this subpart?
- SECTION § 60.5705a - Which pollutants are regulated by this subpart?
- SECTION § 60.5710a - Am I affected by this subpart?
- SECTION § 60.5715a - What is the review and approval process for my plan?
- SECTION § 60.5720a - What if I do not submit a plan, my plan is incomplete, or my plan is not approvable?
- SECTION § 60.5725a - In lieu of a State plan submittal, are there other acceptable option(s) for a State to meet its CAA section 111(d) obligations?
- SECTION § 60.5730a - Is there an approval process for a negative declaration letter?
State Plan Requirements
- SECTION § 60.5735a - What must I include in my federally enforceable State plan?
- SECTION § 60.5740a - What must I include in my plan submittal?
- SECTION § 60.5745a - What are the timing requirements for submitting my plan?
- SECTION § 60.5750a - What schedules and compliance periods must I include in my plan?
- SECTION § 60.5755a - What standards of performance must I include in my plan?
- SECTION § 60.5760a - What is the procedure for revising my plan?
- SECTION § 60.5765a - What must I do to meet my plan obligations?
Applicability of Plans to Designated Facilities
- SECTION § 60.5770a - Does this subpart directly affect EGU owners or operators in my State?
- SECTION § 60.5775a - What designated facilities must I address in my State plan?
- SECTION § 60.5780a - What EGUs are excluded from being designated facilities?
- SECTION § 60.5785a - What applicable monitoring, recordkeeping, and reporting requirements do I need to include in my plan for designated facilities?
Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements