§ 491.11 - Program evaluation.
(a) The clinic or center carries out, or arranges for, a biennial evaluation of its total program.
(b) The evaluation includes review of:
(1) The utilization of clinic or center services, including at least the number of patients served and the volume of services;
(2) A representative sample of both active and closed clinical records; and
(3) The clinic's or center's health care policies.
(c) The purpose of the evaluation is to determine whether:
(1) The utilization of services was appropriate;
(2) The established policies were followed; and
(3) Any changes are needed.
(d) The clinic or center staff considers the findings of the evaluation and takes corrective action if necessary.