Subpart C. Suspension of Payment, Recovery of Overpayments, and Repayment of Scholarships and Loans
Liability for Payments To Providers or Suppliers and Handling of Incorrect Payments
- SECTION § 405.350 - Individual's liability for payments made to providers and other persons for items and services furnished the individual.
- SECTION § 405.351 - Incorrect payments for which the individual is not liable.
- SECTION § 405.352 - Adjustment of title XVIII incorrect payments.
- SECTION § 405.353 - Certification of amount that will be adjusted against individual title II or railroad retirement benefits.
- SECTION § 405.354 - Procedures for adjustment or recovery - title II beneficiary.
- SECTION § 405.355 - Waiver of adjustment or recovery.
- SECTION § 405.356 - Principles applied in waiver of adjustment or recovery.
- SECTION § 405.357 - Notice of right to waiver consideration.
- SECTION § 405.358 - When waiver of adjustment or recovery may be applied.
- SECTION § 405.359 - Liability of certifying or disbursing officer.
Suspension and Recoupment of Payment to Providers and Suppliers and Collection and Compromise of Overpayments
- SECTION § 405.370 - Definitions.
- SECTION § 405.371 - Suspension, offset, and recoupment of Medicare payments to providers and suppliers of services.
- SECTION § 405.372 - Proceeding for suspension of payment.
- SECTION § 405.373 - Proceeding for offset or recoupment.
- SECTION § 405.374 - Opportunity for rebuttal.
- SECTION § 405.375 - Time limits for, and notification of, administrative determination after receipt of rebuttal statement.
- SECTION § 405.376 - Suspension and termination of collection action and compromise of claims for overpayment.
- SECTION § 405.377 - Withholding Medicare payments to recover Medicaid overpayments.
- SECTION § 405.378 - Interest charges on overpayment and underpayments to providers, suppliers, and other entities.
- SECTION § 405.379 - Limitation on recoupment of provider and supplier overpayments.
Repayment of Scholarships and Loans