Subpart C. Selection of Indian Tribes for Participation in Self-Governance
- § 137.15 - Who may participate in Tribal Self-Governance?
- § 137.16 - What if more than 50 Indian Tribes apply to participate in self-governance?
- § 137.17 - May more than one Indian Tribe participate in the same compact and/or funding agreement?
- § 137.18 - What criteria must an Indian Tribe satisfy to be eligible to participate in self-governance?
- SECTION § 137.20 - What is required during the planning phase?
- SECTION § 137.21 - How does an Indian Tribe demonstrate financial stability and financial management capacity?
- SECTION § 137.22 - May the Secretary consider uncorrected significant and material audit exceptions identified regarding centralized financial and administrative functions?
- SECTION § 137.23 - For purposes of determining eligibility for participation in self-governance, may the Secretary consider any other information regarding the Indian Tribe's financial stability and financial management capacity?
- SECTION § 137.24 - Are there grants available to assist the Indian Tribe to meet the requirements to participate in self-governance?
- SECTION § 137.25 - Are planning and negotiation grants available?
- SECTION § 137.26 - Must an Indian Tribe receive a planning or negotiation grant to be eligible to participate in self-governance?