Subpart H. Final Offer
- § 137.130 - What is covered by this subpart?
- § 137.131 - When should a final offer be submitted?
- § 137.132 - How does the Indian Tribe submit a final offer?
- § 137.133 - What does a final offer contain?
- § 137.134 - When does the 45 day review period begin?
- § 137.135 - May the Secretary request and obtain an extension of time of the 45 day review period?
- § 137.136 - What happens if the agency takes no action within the 45 day review period (or any extensions thereof)?
- § 137.137 - If the 45 day review period or extension thereto, has expired, and the Tribes offer is deemed accepted by operation of law, are there any exceptions to this rule?
- § 137.138 - Once the Indian Tribe's final offer has been accepted or deemed accepted by operation of law, what is the next step?
Rejection of Final Offers
- SECTION § 137.140 - On what basis may the Secretary reject an Indian Tribe's final offer?
- SECTION § 137.141 - How does the Secretary reject a final offer?
- SECTION § 137.142 - What is a “significant danger” or “risk” to the public health?
- SECTION § 137.143 - How is the funding level to which the Indian Tribe is entitled determined?
- SECTION § 137.144 - Is technical assistance available to an Indian Tribe to avoid rejection of a final offer?
- SECTION § 137.145 - If the Secretary rejects a final offer, is the Secretary required to provide the Indian Tribe with technical assistance?
- SECTION § 137.146 - If the Secretary rejects all or part of a final offer, is the Indian Tribe entitled to an appeal?
- SECTION § 137.147 - Do those portions of the compact, funding agreement, or amendment not in dispute go into effect?
- SECTION § 137.148 - Does appealing the decision of the Secretary prevent entering into the compact, funding agreement, or amendment?
Burden of Proof