Subpart I. Operational Provisions
Conflicts of Interest
Audits and Cost Principles
- SECTION § 137.165 - Are Self-Governance Tribes required to undertake annual audits?
- SECTION § 137.166 - Are there exceptions to the annual audit requirements?
- SECTION § 137.167 - What cost principles must a Self-Governance Tribe follow when participating in self-governance under Title V?
- SECTION § 137.168 - May the Secretary require audit or accounting standards other than those specified in § 137.167?
- SECTION § 137.169 - How much time does the Federal Government have to make a claim against a Self-Governance Tribe relating to any disallowance of costs, based on an audit conducted under § 137.165?
- SECTION § 137.170 - When does the 365 day period commence?
- SECTION § 137.171 - Where do Self-Governance Tribes send their audit reports?
- SECTION § 137.172 - Should the audit report be sent anywhere else to ensure receipt by the Secretary?
- SECTION § 137.173 - Does a Self-Governance Tribe have a right of appeal from a disallowance?
- SECTION § 137.175 - Is a Self-Governance Tribe required to maintain a recordkeeping system?
- SECTION § 137.176 - Are Tribal records subject to the Freedom of Information Act and Federal Privacy Act?
- SECTION § 137.177 - Is the Self-Governance Tribe required to make its records available to the Secretary?
- SECTION § 137.178 - May Self-Governance Tribes store patient records at the Federal Records Centers?
- SECTION § 137.179 - May a Self-Governance Tribe make agreements with the Federal Records Centers regarding disclosure and release of the patient records stored pursuant to § 137.178?
- SECTION § 137.180 - Are there other laws that govern access to patient records?
Health Status Reports
- SECTION § 137.200 - Are there reporting requirements for Self-Governance Tribes under Title V?
- SECTION § 137.201 - What are the purposes of the Tribal reporting requirements?
- SECTION § 137.202 - What types of information will Self-Governance Tribes be expected to include in the reports?
- SECTION § 137.203 - May a Self-Governance Tribe participate in a voluntary national uniform data collection effort with the IHS?
- SECTION § 137.204 - How will this voluntary national uniform data set be developed?
- SECTION § 137.205 - Will this voluntary uniform data set reporting activity be required of all Self-Governance Tribes entering into a compact with the IHS under Title V?
- SECTION § 137.206 - Why does the IHS need this information?
- SECTION § 137.207 - Will funding be provided to the Self-Governance Tribe to compensate for the costs of reporting?
- SECTION § 137.210 - What happens if self-governance activities under Title V reduce the administrative or other responsibilities of the Secretary with respect to the operation of Indian programs and result in savings?
- SECTION § 137.211 - How does a Self-Governance Tribe learn whether self-governance activities have resulted in savings as described in § 137.210.
Access to Government Furnished Property
- SECTION § 137.215 - How does a Self-Governance Tribe obtain title to real and personal property furnished by the Federal Government for use in the performance of a compact, funding agreement, construction project agreement, or grant agreement pursuant to section 512(c) of the Act [25 U.S.C. 458aaa-11(c)]?
Matching and Cost Participation Requirements
Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)