Subpart J. Regulation Waiver
- § 137.225 - What regulations may be waived under Title V?
- § 137.226 - How does a Self-Governance Tribe request a waiver?
- § 137.227 - How much time does the Secretary have to act on a waiver request?
- § 137.228 - Upon what basis may the waiver request be denied?
- § 137.229 - What happens if the Secretary neither approves or denies a waiver request within the time specified in § 137.227?
- § 137.230 - Is the Secretary's decision on a waiver request final for the Department?
- § 137.231 - May a Self-Governance Tribe appeal the Secretary's decision to deny its request for a waiver of a regulation promulgated under section 517 of the Act [25 U.S.C. 458aaa-16]?