§ 52i.12 - What happens if a grantee fails to administer the research endowment grant in accordance with applicable regulations?
(a) The Director, after giving notice and an opportunity for a hearing, may authorize the termination of a grant awarded and/or recovery of funds under this part during the 20-year period if the grantee:
(1) Withdraws or spends any part of the endowment fund corpus in violation of this part;
(2) Spends any portion of the endowment fund income not permitted to be spent in this part;
(3) Fails to invest the endowment fund corpus in accordance with the investment standards set forth in this part;
(4) Fails to meet the requirements in § 52i.7; or
(5) Otherwise fails to comply with the terms and conditions of the award.
(b) Recovery of funds may include up to the amount of endowment awards plus any income earned.