Part 87. NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH RESEARCH AND DEMONSTRATION GRANTS
- § 87.1 - To which programs does this regulation apply?
- § 87.2 - Definitions.
- § 87.3 - Who is eligible to apply for a grant under this part?
- § 87.4 - For what purposes may grants be awarded?
- § 87.5 - What information must be included in the grant application?
- § 87.6 - How will grant applications be evaluated and the grants awarded?
- § 87.7 - For what period of time will grants be awarded?
- § 87.8 - How may a grantee use grant funds?
- § 87.9 - Which other HHS regulations apply?