Subpart 3602. Mineral Materials Sales
- SECTION § 3602.10 - Applying for a mineral materials sales contract.
- SECTION § 3602.11 - How do I request a sale of mineral materials?
- SECTION § 3602.12 - How does the mineral materials sales process affect other users of the same public lands?
- SECTION § 3602.13 - How does BLM measure and establish the price of mineral materials?
- SECTION § 3602.14 - What kind of financial security does BLM require?
- SECTION § 3602.15 - What will happen to my bond if I transferred all of my interests or operations to another bonded party?
Administration of Sales
- SECTION § 3602.20 - Administration of mineral materials sales.
- SECTION § 3602.21 - What payment terms apply to my mineral materials sales contract?
- SECTION § 3602.22 - When will a contract terminate?
- SECTION § 3602.23 - When will BLM make refunds or allow credits?
- SECTION § 3602.24 - When may I assign my materials sales contract?
- SECTION § 3602.25 - What rights and responsibilities does my assignee assume?
- SECTION § 3602.26 - If I assign my contract, when do my obligations under the contract end?
- SECTION § 3602.27 - When will BLM extend the term of a contract?
- SECTION § 3602.28 - What records must I maintain and how long must I keep them?
- SECTION § 3602.29 - How will BLM verify my production?
- SECTION § 3602.30 - Noncompetitive sales.
- SECTION § 3602.31 - What volume limitations and fees generally apply to noncompetitive mineral materials sales?
- SECTION § 3602.32 - What volume and other limitations pertain to noncompetitive sales associated with public works projects?
- SECTION § 3602.33 - How will BLM dispose of mineral materials for use in developing Federal mineral leases?
- SECTION § 3602.34 - What is the term of a noncompetitive contract?
- SECTION § 3602.40 - Competitive sales.
- SECTION § 3602.41 - When will BLM sell mineral materials on a competitive basis?
- SECTION § 3602.42 - How does BLM publicize competitive mineral materials sales?
- SECTION § 3602.43 - How does BLM conduct competitive mineral materials sales?
- SECTION § 3602.44 - How do I make a bid deposit?
- SECTION § 3602.45 - What final steps will BLM take before issuing me a contract?
- SECTION § 3602.46 - What is the term of a competitive contract?
- SECTION § 3602.47 - When and how may I renew my competitive contract and what is the fee?
- SECTION § 3602.48 - What may BLM require when renewing my contract?
- SECTION § 3602.49 - When will BLM issue a non-renewable contract?