U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Feb 19, 2020
(a) A plan of operations shall be filed in the District Office of the Bureau of Land Management in which the claim is located.
(b) No special form is required to file a plan of operations.
(c) The plan of operations shall include -
(1) The name and mailing address of both the person for whom the operation will be conducted, and the person who will be in charge of the operation and should be contacted concerning the reclamation or other aspects of the operation (any change in the mailing address shall be reported promptly to the authorized officer);
(2) A map, preferably a topographic map, or sketch showing present road, bridge or aircraft landing area locations, proposed road, bridge or aircraft landing area locations, and size of areas where surface resources will be disturbed;
(3) Information sufficient to describe either the entire operation proposed or reasonably foreseeable operations and how they would be conducted, including the nature and location of proposed structures and facilities;
(4) The type and condition of existing and proposed means of access or aircraft landing areas, the means of transportation used or to be used, and the estimated period during which the proposed activity will take place;
(5) If and when applicable, the serial number assigned to the mining claim, mill or tunnel site filed pursuant to subpart 3833 of this title.