U.S. Code of Federal Regulations

Regulations most recently checked for updates: Sep 22, 2020

§ 1800.6 - Request for correction or amendment to the record.

The individual should submit a request to the Deputy Executive Secretary of the Foundation which states the individual's desire to correct or to amend his or her record. This request is to be made in accord with the provisions of § 1800.4.