View all text of Subjgrp 8 [§ 2521.35 - § 2521.95]

§ 2521.50 - If I am an Indian Tribe, to what extent may I use tribal funds towards my share of costs?

If you are an Indian Tribe that receives tribal funds through Public Law 93-638 (the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act), those funds are considered non-Federal and you may use them towards your share of costs, including member support costs.

[70 FR 39598, July 8, 2005]