§ 52.36 - Standard data fields for simple port order processing.
(a) A telecommunications carrier may require only the data described in paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section to accomplish a simple port order request from an end user customer's new telecommunication's carrier.
(b) Required standard data fields.
(1) Ported telephone number;
(2) Account number;
(3) Zip code;
(4) Company code;
(5) New network service provider;
(6) Desired due date;
(7) Purchase order number;
(9) Number portability direction indicator;
(10) Customer carrier name abbreviation;
(11) Requisition type and status;
(13) Telephone number of initiator; and
(14) Agency authority status.
(c) Optional standard data field. The Passcode field shall be optional unless the passcode has been requested and assigned by the end user.