Subpart A. General Provisions
- § 29.1 - What is the purpose and authority for this part?
- § 29.2 - What is the Department's policy for the Program?
- § 29.3 - What is the effect of this part on existing Tribal rights?
- § 29.4 - How do Departmental circulars, policies, manuals, guidance, or rules apply to a Tribe's performance under the Program?
- § 29.5 - Who is responsible for carrying out the functions connected with the Program?
- § 29.6 - Must the Department consult with Tribes regarding matters that affect the Program?
- § 29.7 - What is the effect of this Program on existing Tribal Transportation Program agreements?
- § 29.8 - What happens if more than one party purports to be the authorized representative of a Tribe?
- § 29.9 - What definitions apply to this part?