Subpart B. Eligibility and Negotiation Process
- SECTION § 29.101 - How does a Tribe commence negotiations for a compact, funding agreement, or amendment?
- SECTION § 29.102 - What information should a Tribe provide to the Department when it expresses its interest in negotiating a compact, funding agreement, or amendment?
- SECTION § 29.103 - How will the Department respond to a Tribe's written request?
- SECTION § 29.104 - Must the Department and a Tribe follow a specific process when negotiating compacts, funding agreements, and amendments?
- SECTION § 29.105 - Will negotiations commence or conclude within a specified time period?
- SECTION § 29.106 - What are best practices to pursue negotiations?
- SECTION § 29.107 - What recourse does the Department or the Tribe have if the negotiations reach an impasse?
- SECTION § 29.108 - May the Department and the Tribe continue to negotiate after the Tribe submits a final offer?
- SECTION § 29.109 - Who is responsible for drafting the compact or funding agreement?