Subpart C. Final Offer Process
- § 29.200 - What is covered by this subpart?
- § 29.201 - In what circumstances should a Tribe submit a final offer?
- § 29.202 - How does a Tribe submit a final offer?
- § 29.203 - What must a final offer contain?
- § 29.204 - How many days does the Department have to respond to a final offer?
- § 29.205 - How does the Department acknowledge receipt of a final offer?
- § 29.206 - May the Department request and obtain an extension of time of the 45-day review period?
- § 29.207 - What happens if the Department takes no action within the 45-day review period (or any extensions thereof)?
- § 29.208 - What happens once the Department accepts the Tribe's final offer or the final offer is accepted by operation of law?
Rejection of Final Offers
- SECTION § 29.209 - On what basis may the Department reject a Tribe's final offer?
- SECTION § 29.210 - How does the Department reject a final offer?
- SECTION § 29.211 - Is technical assistance available to a Tribe to overcome rejection of a final offer?
- SECTION § 29.212 - May a Tribe appeal the rejection of a final offer?
- SECTION § 29.213 - If a Tribe appeals a final offer, do the remaining provisions of the compact, funding agreement, or amendment not in dispute go into effect?